- The National Board remains committed to providing you with updated information about the plans we are making to respond to the impact COVID-19 may be having on your candidate journey.
- We know there are a lot of questions about the process and deadlines, and that the situations are rapidly changing and look different in different parts of the country.
- We are currently developing a comprehensive plan and will keep you informed throughout that process. Our planning is aiming to ensure equitable opportunities for all teachers pursuing Board certification and Renewal.
- On March 23, National Board will issue another update.
- In the meantime, you can use one of the other support channels if you have questions about your candidacy (see below).
Where can people go for updated information?
Official updates from the National Board will be communicated via email and on our website’s Newsroom, Facebook and Twitter social media channels and on our dedicated COVID-19 update page.
Where can I direct candidates who have questions about their Component One testing (e.g., scheduled date, testing center) or about any other aspects of their candidacy?
- If you have questions about Component One testing, please go to the VUE customer support page https://home.pearsonvue.com/nbpts which includes information about how the COVID-19 risk is being addressed at testing sites generally and in your area.
- All other questions should be addressed to NB customer support via the webform at https://www.nbpts.org/contact-us/ or call us at 1-800-22-TEACH. As a reminder, official decisions by the National Board regarding COVID-19 will be shared via email and also on our website’s Newsroom, Facebook and Twitter social media channels.