To carry out its mission, the Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement works closely with teacher education programs, public school districts, education-related membership organizations, and state-level educational entities. These education-related organizations and entities include the South Carolina Education Oversight Committee, the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, the State Department of Education, the South Carolina Association of School Administrators, the South Carolina Alliance of Black School Educators, the South Carolina School Boards Association, the South Carolina Education Association, Teach SC, and the Palmetto State Teachers Association. CERRA recognizes the important contributions made by numerous education-related organizations and entities, and values the collaborative efforts undertaken with them as CERRA affiliates.
Click on each of the following affiliates to learn more about their programs.
- Palmetto State Teachers Association
- South Carolina Alliance of Black School Educators
- South Carolina Association of School Administrators
- South Carolina Commission on Higher Education
- South Carolina Department of Education
- South Carolina Education Association
- South Carolina Education Oversight Committee
- South Carolina School Boards Association